The known history of the Carmine family goes as far back as too Franklin Carmine fought and died in. According to Franklin Carmine the family's history goes back all the way too the . The men of the family have all served in the military and see it as a way to honor their ancestors who fell in the line of duty. After the year 2000, some of the women in the family began to join the military and serve for the same reasons., in witch
- Franklin Carmine - Served in the US Navy in .
- John Carmine - Served with his twin Alvin in . (April 1, 1914 - April 23, 2014)
- Alvin Carmine - Served with his twin John in World War II. KIA during the Normandy Landings. (April 1, 1914 - June 6, 1944)
- Timothy Carmine - Husband to Jeanette Carmine and the father of Jason, Gary, Theodore, Christian and Peter. He served as a Colonel during the Insurrection and the early days of the Human Covenant War, being killed during the Battle of Radox
- Jeanette Carmine - Wife of Timothy Carmine and the mother of Jason, Gary, Theodore, Christian and Peter. She was a Vice Admiral who served during the Insurrection and Human-Covenant War, she was killed during Operation: WAR HAMMER.
- Jason Carmine - Served as an ODST and died during the Battle of Vus.
- Gary Carmine - Served in the UNSC Marine Corps during the Insurrection and Human-Covenant War, he later became one of the first SPARTAN-IVs and served in the Reclamation Conflict.
- Theodore Carmine - Serves with the UNSC Army on Britannia after being transferred from his birth planet, Vus.
- Christian Carmine - Became a SPARTAN-III and died during the last day of (February 14, 2525 - August 1, 2537)
- Peter Carmine - Attended the as part of the class of 2529 and was killed during the . (August 15, 2510 - April 26, 2526)